To report an issue on the mobile app, the user will press the big orange plus button in the bottom navigation of the app. If you want to add a button at the top of the mobile buttons, you can also add a Report starting point within the mobile buttons.
- Add a mobile button.
- Use the following fields to create a Report button:
- Label: Add a label named Report.
- Long Label: Enter a long label called Report a Concern.
- Icon: Select the report icon.
- Action: Select View URL within app from the drop-down.
- URL: Add the URL http://seeclickfix.com/report
- Click Create Mobile App Button.
- To see the new button, open the app and refresh your location/place page to force reload the button after updating.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.