The Mobile App Branding page provides your organizations with the tools to easily customize your Place within the SeeClickFix app. This allows resident users to instantly identify the area they are interacting with.
- Mobile App Branding is available on Android version 4.4.6 and up, and iOS version 5 and up.
- Navigate to the User Profile > Manage Organization
- Select Branding
- Edit branding options
- Issue Statistics: Enable to show statistics for this organization in the Place tab
- Banner Message: Enable to show a message above the mobile buttons and below your banner image
- Banner Image: An image, such as your organization's logo
- Note: Must be 1080x540 pixels
- Note: Should have a transparent background
- Background Image: The background image of the Place page. When choosing a Background Image, consider the colors of the image so that they will contrast properly against your accent color to allow your buttons to be easily readable. The product adds a black overlay at 69% opacity over background images to insure accessibility. For darker backgrounds, be sure that the Accent Color for the mobile buttons is set to white or a very light color. For lighter backgrounds, be sure that the Accent Color is set to black or a very dark color.
- Note: Must be 1080x1920
- Background Color: A solid color background
- Foreground Color: The color of the navigation bar at the top of the screen
- Accent Color: The color of the mobile buttons located below your organization's logo
- View the Draft
- Click Publish