For categories that have multiple secondary questions, the export report combines them into one row. You can now separate the secondary questions within the report for easier viewability.
- Navigate to the Requests tab > Categories.
- Select one category to view.
- Select the Export Requests tab.
- Select Confirm.
- Select Excel format (.xlsx) > Continue.
- Within the Excel spreadsheet, select Find & Select > Replace.
- Search "Q:" and replace it with ":". Search "A:" and replace it with ":" > Replace All.
- Highlight the Secondary Questions column (row R).
- Select the Data tab.
- Click Text to Columns.
- Select the Delimited option > Next.
- Select the "Other" option under Delimiter and enter ":" in the blank space, > Next.
- Note: This will write over any columns to the right of the column you are working in so be sure you are okay with that data being cleared. If not, move the Column to the last column to the right so it's all blank fields that it writes over.
- Click Finish.