To remove a member from the organization, there is some housekeeping that needs to take place first. This ensures that no Requests are left unassigned.
- If the user is set as the auto-assigner, the auto-assignee, or is listed in the 'email to route request' field, they must be replaced before removing the user.
- Reassign all Open or Acknowledged issues that are currently assigned to the user
- Navigate to Profile > Manage Organization
- Select the Members tab
- Click the Edit option next to the member you wish to remove
- Click Remove Member at the top of the page
- Select Confirm on the pop-up that says Are you sure you want to remove this member from your organization?