This article will show you how to update an existing mobile app button.
Important Note: Only Owner users can access the Manage Organization tab.
- Click the Profile icon > Manage Organization.
- Select Buttons in the left-hand navigation.
- Click the name of the button you wish to edit.
- Edit the Mobile App Button fields.
- Label: This is a short name field this is used for older versions of the app.
- Long Label: Add a descriptive label in this long name field for newer versions of the app.
- Icon: Select an icon from the library preloaded for your use.
- Note: If you can't find one that suits the button you are adding, please reach out to Support.
- Action: Choose an action from the drop-down.
- Click Update Mobile App Button.
- To see the updated button, open the app and refresh your location/place page to force reload the button after updating.