This article will show you how to create a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for a Request Category. You must be an Owner to set SLAs.
- Select your Profile > Manage Organization.
- Click Request Categories.
- Next to your desired Request Category select the three-dot menu > Edit.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions and Benchmarks section and choose Days or Weeks from the dropdown under Service-Level Agreement (SLA).
- Enter a unit of time for the SLA, which may be a whole number or entered in 0.1 increments.
- If desired, click the box next to Show timestamp of SLA.
- Scroll down and click Update.