In continuation of our efforts to build better mobile 311 request management tools for local governments and service providers, we’re extending the ability to internally comment to the SeeClickFix Android application.
This release includes:
- New icon designs
- Consolidated Comment section until activated
- Toggle to switch between Internal and Public Comments
- Added Internal Comment color (to match the CRM)
- Improved image loading
- Add multiple images in a comment
- Included status change pill when changing statuses
- Incorporated CRM permissions for admin, manager, and internal personnel
We will continue to introduce features focused on increasing the convenience, efficiency, and accessibility of public 311 reporting, correspondence, and workflows of 311 response and resolution.
Internal Commenting will be available on the SeeClickFix app this week and on our marketplace apps (white-labeled apps) the week of March 8th.
The internal commenting features on the mobile apps are only available to organizations with our latest product offerings.
To learn more about these latest offerings, click here.