Our system uses ESRI-based maps and there can be issues with incorrect parts of these maps. In the case that you spot something that's incorrect, you can use these steps to report the issue to ESRI.
- To provide feedback to the Geocoding Feedback Group, navigate to the Geocoding Feedback page.
- Click Open in Map Viewer in the top right-hand corner.
- Zoom to where the issue you found is located or use the search tool button and enter the address in the search box.
- Once you've found your location, select More > Edit.
- Click on Add Feature.
- Select the Open Issue feature type and draw a polygon around the location.
- Fill in the popup box fields and click Add when finished.
- Type of Change: Select a change type from the drop-down.
- Description of Error: Add a description for the request.
- Status of Item: This will default to New Comment.
- Notes from ESRI: ESRI may add notes here.
- Display Status: This will default to Open Issue.