Our system uses ESRI based maps and there can be issues with incorrect parts of these maps. In the case that you spot something that's incorrect, you can use these steps to report the issue to ESRI.
- To provide feedback to the Geocoding Feedback Group, navigate to the Geocoding Feedback page.
- Click Open in Map Viewer in the top right-hand corner.
- Zoom to where the issue you found is located or Search for an address using the search field in the top right-hand corner.
- Once you've found your location, click on Edit in the top left-hand corner. Then, click on Open Issue and then draw a polygon around the area of the incorrect component.
- Last, fill in the popup box the description of the issue that is present at that location.