i.e. Get Collection-Ready Assets
- SeeClickFix (SCF) will periodically poll Bigbelly for a list of collection-ready assets, creating a unique SCF request for each asset.
- As determined by the customer during implementation, the category of each SCF request will vary, based on a combination of the following attributes of the asset:
- AGE (i.e. days since collected)
- ALERT (i.e. problem)
Check Request Status
i.e. Get Asset (By Serial #)
- For each Bigbelly-associated request on SeeClickFix, we will periodically poll Bigbelly for the latest state of the asset, for the purpose of triggering the following actions:
- SeeClickFix will close the request if the Bigbelly asset is no longer in a collection-ready state (i.e. reason = NOT_READY).
- SeeClickFix can optionally comment on the request with a customer-defined message, under the following Bigbelly asset conditions:
- Asset attribute changes (e.g. FULLNESS increases).
- Asset attribute matches a pre-configured value (e.g. FULLNESS = 90%).
- This feature is also available on-demand in our Citizen Request Manager (CRM) via the Check Integration button.