- This is the ID that citizens will see on the public side of SeeClickFix. This is the reference point for their Request
- Within Lucity, this is listed as the External Request ID
- This is the status that indicates to the resident what state the Request is in.
- SeeClickFix has four public-facing statuses; Open, Acknowledged, Closed, and Archived. Once a Request is successfully integrated with Lucity, the Request is automatically Acknowledged and a customizable system message is attached as a comment.
- This is the ID of the Work Request that is generated within Lucity
- Citizens will not see this ID publicly.
- This is the status of communication between Lucity and SeeClickFix.
- Pending, Succeeded, and Failed are the possible statuses of this communication