Points of Interest that are generated during account creation and reporting will send email notifications to citizens by default. This will help citizens unsubscribe or remove points of interest.
Remove or Unsubscribe - What's the Difference?Removing points of interest will eliminate notifications that are generated by reports near that point of interest. However, unsubscribing will completely unsubscribe you completely from receiving email notifications in regards to reports near a point of interest.
Recommended: Remove individual Points of Interest to remove notifications about reports in the area that are unwanted.
Removing Points of Interest
- Login to SeeClickFix.com
- Select the person icon in the top right corner
- In the drop-down menu, select “Points of Interest”
- To remove, you can simply click the marker you’d like to remove
- A dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm the deletion.
Unsubscribing from Points of Interest Email Notifications
- Select the person icon in the top-right corner
- In the drop-down menu, select Preferences
- On the left side, select Email Addresses
- Click the gear icon to the right of the email address
- Select Edit Permissions
- Uncheck “Send me notices based on my Points of Interest”
- Once completed, “Update” your settings to no longer receive POI notifications