We’ve made it easy to allow citizens to report issues. Not only from the mobile and website widgets but also our SeeClickFix Facebook tab. The SeeClickFix tab can be added to Facebook pages with at least 2,000 likes.
Disclaimer: At times, Facebook may update its interface without alerting our teams. If you notice a discrepancy in our instructions, please contact our Support team for assistance.
- Due to changes to Facebook's user interface in 2021, we may no longer be able to customize the "SeeClickFix" tab title for the existing SeeClickFix Facebook app. Our team continues to explore these recent changes by Facebook's development team.
- Facebook mobile view and mobile apps do not currently support custom tabs.
- Visit the Add Page Tab page on Facebook
- Select which Facebook page to add the tab
- Click Add Page Tab
- Once you’ve completed the process, there will be a contact us link that you need to click to send an email notifying us
- Note: That will send us the unique tab ID that we’ll need to finish the configuration.
- SeeClickFix Technical Support will confirm with you via a support ticket email once the tab configuration is completed.