We’ve made it easy to allow citizens to report issues. Not only from the mobile and website widgets but also our SeeClickFix Facebook tab. The SeeClickFix tab can be added to Facebook pages with at least 2,000 likes.
Disclaimer: At times, Facebook may update its interface without alerting our teams. If you notice a discrepancy in our instructions, please contact our Support team for assistance.
- As of October 2021, the New Pages Experience on Facebook does not allow for showing external apps / tabs. This means that clients who have updated to the latest Facebook layout (called the New Pages Experience) for their City Page on Facebook will no longer be able to add or view the SeeClickFix Facebook app. In the meantime if a client needs the SeeClickFix app, they can revert to the old design (however, Facebook does caution that some new features and posts may be removed if this is done). Clients may also utilize the direct SeeClickFix portal link by posting that link on the Facebook page. SeeClickFix has reached out to Facebook for further information.
- Due to changes to Facebook's user interface in 2021, client can no longer customize the "SeeClickFix" tab title for the existing SeeClickFix Facebook app.
- Facebook mobile view and mobile apps do not currently support custom tabs.
- Visit the Add Page Tab page on Facebook
- Select which Facebook page to add the tab
- Click Add Page Tab
- Once you’ve completed the process, there will be a contact us link that you need to click to send an email notifying us
- Note: That will send us the unique tab ID that we’ll need to finish the configuration.
- SeeClickFix Technical Support will confirm with you via a support ticket email once the tab configuration is completed.