Adding geographies to your government’s SeeClickFix (now Citizen Relationship Management) dashboard allows you to view, organize and report on requests submitted within smaller subsets of your area such as neighborhoods, council districts, police precincts, and others.
SeeClickFix (Citizen Relationship Management) has many pre-existing geographies that have already been created and are used to define Places within the SeeClickFix (Citizen Relationship Management) system. Before using this option, please consult with your organization's Geographical Information System (GIS) staff member.
Important Note: Uploading a Shapefile is the preferred method for managing geographies.
- Click the Profile > Manage Organization.
- Select Geographies in the left-hand navigation.
- Click Import a Place.
- Select Choose...
- Enter a location and hit Enter.
- Click Show Map to view a map of the location in a new tab.
- Click Select to choose the location.
- Click the Create button.