Within the SeeClickFix app and your organization's Marketplace app, you can add buttons that can link to resources relevant to users.
Who can add and edit mobile app buttons?
- Owner users can access this feature.
- The Manage Organization tab is only visible to Owners.
Accessing Mobile App Buttons
- To access Mobile App Buttons, click the Profile Icon and then Manage Organization. The Mobile App Buttons option is located in the left-hand navigation
Adding a Mobile App Button
As an organizational Owner you are able to add mobile buttons to your organization's app configuration. Here's how to get started:
- Select Add a Mobile Button
- Fill out the label for both fields. There is a short name field, this is used for older versions of the app. Then, there is a long name field which is for newer versions of the app. Be descriptive, but succinct!
- Select an icon. We have a library of icons preloaded for your use - if you can't find one that suits the button you are adding, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Choose an action:
- Call a phone number
- Open URL in external app or browser
- Show some text
- View URL within app
- Click Create Mobile Button
Editing an Existing Mobile App Button
To see the new or updated buttons, open the app and refresh your location/place page to force reload the buttons after updating.