SeeClickFix Support is available via phone, email, or in-platform chat from 9 am to 6 pm ET during business days (Monday-Friday). These objectives are based on the severity of the issue. Support issues are categorized as urgent, high, normal or low, which determines the target response and resolution times.
Our goal is to ensure that our systems are protected from unauthorized use and remain accessible 99.9% of the time. We exclude service outages caused by scheduled or emergency maintenance work from this availability goal. Whenever possible we schedule maintenance outside of business hours and provide notice at least 3 business days prior. Emergency maintenance may occur without notice when operational or security issues must be addressed promptly to avoid further impact to our systems.
Below are the definitions and response time:
UrgentThe system is non-functional or seriously affected and there is no reasonable workaround available (e.g. Business is halted).
- Response: within 2 business hours
- Resolution goal: continuous work on the problem. A workaround, fix, or estimated completion date within 48 hours of problem diagnosis and/or replication.
HighThe system is affected and there is no workaround available or the workaround is impractical (e.g. System response is very slow, day-to-day operations continue but are impacted by the workaround).
- Response: within 4 business hours
- Resolution goal: a workaround, fix, or estimated completion date within 5 business days of problem diagnosis and/or replication.
NormalThe system or application feature is non-functional and a convenient workaround exists (e.g. Non-critical feature is unavailable or requires additional user intervention).
- Response: within 8 business hours
- Resolution goal: a workaround, fix or estimated completion date within 15 business days of diagnosis and/or replication.
LowThe system or application feature works, but there is a minor problem (e.g. Incorrect label, or cosmetic defect).
- Response: within 2 business days
- Resolution goal: resolution for the issue may be incorporated into a future release of the product. There is not a specific timeline for the resolution date.
The severity definitions and resolution times discussed are for the SeeClickFix production environment only. This does not apply to our INT (sandbox) environment.
These objectives are for addressing bugs or critical errors in our systems and applications. Feature requests or platform enhancements do not fall within these objectives.
We welcome and invite product feedback from our partner organizations, but the requests will not fall within the same objectives for resolution. Features requests or enhancements add new functionality or change existing functionality in a way that makes the software application more efficient, faster, more usable, more useful, and/or more desirable. In contrast, a bug or error is a definable problem within the code or database layer of a software application that causes the application to not work as expected or give incorrect output.