Notices allow for messages to be sent to residents in your area to alert them to important information and keep them engaged.
Creating a New NoticeTo begin, navigate to the Notices tab within the CRM > Manage Organization > Notices. Then, click New Notice. Upon opening a new Notice, you’ll see two sections - Content and Delivery.
This field will help identify the notice in the list of all notices, but will not appear publicly.
Use this field to specifically identify the department or group that is sending the notice. This can be anything you wish, up to 40 characters.
Succinctly describe the subject of the notice. This is limited to 80 characters to ensure readability on mobile devices, however, we recommend using as little characters as possible.
Add text using the Rich Text editor to finish your Notice. Then, you can add an image in the following field.
Notices are sent out to Residents who have Points of Interest within the selected Geography. If you have geographies that correspond to certain portions of your service area, you can send targeted notices to certain areas.
Send an Email and Mobile Push
Toggle on to send an email and push notification via the mobile app with the Notice.
Display Notice on Web
Toggle on to have your Notice displayed on the Web Portal, iFrame widget (legacy), and on SeeClickFix.com Place page.
- Note: If a notice is only set to show on the web, nothing will display in the Recipients column. If the notice will also send emails, it will display the number of email recipients.
Previewing your NoticeWe recommend checking your work before sending a Notice out to Residents. There are two ways to do so:
- Send a Preview Email to yourself
- View a Web Preview
How will a Published Notice be sent to users?
- Completed Notices will appear as a push notification on devices of users who...
- Have enabled Push Notifications on their App
- Are logged in with their SeeClickFix Account
- Have indicated a Home or reported an issue in your service area
- Completed Notices will appear as a banner on the Portal everywhere the Portal is embedded - which includes, but is not limited to:
- Your organization's website
- The SeeClickFix tab on your Facebook page
- All users who have identified your organization's service area as their Home, or have reported an issue within your service area, will receive an Email with that Notice contained.
Enhancements to the Notice Feature
View Number of Recipients: Notices now show the number of recipients
New Recipients Column: The Notices page now shows the number of recipients in new Recipients column
Web vs. Email: If a notice is only set to show on the web, nothing will display in the Recipients column. If the notice will also send emails, it will display the number of email recipients.
Draft vs. Published: A draft will show estimated email recipients based on geography. Published notices will show the actual recipients it was emailed to.
Column Alignment: Alignment is now right-aligned on all columns (rather than varying alignments).
Point of Interest Users: When a notice is in draft, we show how many users actually have a Point of Interest (POI) in the geography, but after it’s been sent we show how many users were actually sent the email/push notification based on their preferences.