Notices allow for messages to be sent to residents in your area to alert them to important information and keep them engaged. This article will show you how to add and send a new notice.
How Published Notices Are Sent to Users
- Completed Notices will appear as a push notification on devices of users who:
- Have enabled Push Notifications on their App
- Are logged in with their SeeClickFix Account
- Have indicated a Home or reported an issue in your service area
- Completed Notices will appear as a banner on the Portal everywhere the Portal is embedded; which includes, but is not limited to:
- Your organization's website
- The SeeClickFix tab on your Facebook page
- All users who have identified your organization's service area as their Home, or have reported an issue within your service area, will receive an Email with that Notice contained
- Navigate to username > Manage Organization
- Scroll down and select Notices
- Click New Notice
- Fill out Notice fields
- Internal Title: This field will help identify the notice in the list of all notices, but will not appear publicly.
- From: Use this field to specifically identify the department or group that is sending the notice. This can be anything you wish, up to 40 characters.
- Subject: Succinctly describe the subject of the notice. This is limited to 80 characters to ensure readability on mobile devices, however, we recommend using as few characters as possible.
- Body: Add text using the Rich Text editor to finish your Notice. Then, you can add an image in the following field.
- Geography: Notices are sent out to Residents who have Points of Interest within the selected Geography. If you have geographies that correspond to certain portions of your service area, you can send targeted notices to certain areas.
- Send an Email and Mobile Push: Toggle on to send an email and push notification via the mobile app with the Notice.
- Display Notice on Web: Toggle on to have your Notice displayed on the Web Portal, iFrame widget (legacy), and on SeeClickFix.com Place page.
- Note: If a notice is only set to show on the web, nothing will display in the Recipients column. If the notice will also send emails, it will display the number of email recipients.
- Send and display publicly: Select a date for the notice to send and display to the public
- Display notice on web until: Choose an end date for the notice to display
- Preview: Choose to send a preview email to yourself or view a web preview
- Click Send Notice
- Review details and select Confirm on the pop-up that says Ready to send?