Work orders are designed to be task-oriented components required to resolve a resident's Request. Work Order categories are added to identify these tasks.
Owners can use this feature.
- Select the User Profile > Manage Organization.
- Click the Work Order Categories tab.
- Select Add Work Order Category.
- Fill out the fields.
- Title: Add a title for the category.
- Automatic Subscribers: Choose any members you wish to automatically subscribe to the category.
- Due Date Escalation: Select members to be notified when a work order in this category passes the due date.
- Notify Subscribers: Check to notify subscribers of the work order category.
- Notify Assignees: Select assignees to receive notifications for the work order category.
- Budgeted Resources: Add Budgeted Resources to the Work Order Category by clicking Add Resource.
- Note: This is an optional step for Work Order Categories. Learn more about Resources.
- Click Create.