Roles are assigned to members when they are added to an organization. Roles can be changed once a user is added within the Members area.
- Only Owner users have the ability to change member roles.
- The Requester and Internal Personnel roles are only available to organizations that have the latest and full product package from SeeClickFix. If you do not see this feature option in your request configuration settings and would like to upgrade, please contact your Client Success Manager.
- This role has complete control of request management and organizational settings.
- This member controls the configuration of the account, which includes...
- Adding, editing & removing members
- Adding & removing request categories and secondary questions
- Configuring mobile buttons, custom emails, prepared content, recurring data exports, and geographies
- Creating and sending Notices
- The focus of this role is on managing Requests
- This member can fully manage requests through updating statuses, posting public and internal comments, assigning, re-categorizing, and marking as duplicate.
- This role is limited to internal actions. This account member can only make the following actions on requests and work orders:
- Make internal comments
- Change priority level
- Print work orders
- Change internal statuses (“In Progress” and “Needs Review”) of requests assigned to them
- This role is limited to requesting internal and public categories only
- This role does not have access to the Organization's CRM
- This role does not require a user license