The Automations tool allows all SeeClickFix organizations to build customizable workflows in SeeClickFix.
When certain service request actions occur and the configured criteria are met, then the request can automatically be assigned to a designated person. Automations are run in order from top to bottom, stopping after the first criteria were met and an action was taken. In other words, the assignment only happens once.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to the User Profile > Manage Organization
- Select Assignment Automations
- Click New Automation
Note: You can also add Automations on the Request Category screen.
- Fill in the fields
- Events: There are three events that trigger automation: Request Creation, Request Reopen, and Request Recategorization.
- Category: Select the category to associate with the automation.
- Account Geography: Choose a geographic location from the list.
- Assign: Select the user you wish to assign the request to.
- Click Save
- Once a request meets the specified criteria, the assigned staff member will receive an email notification