The Report Card is a summary of request data within SeeClickFix that is focused on performance metrics, linked to lists of requests in the CRM, and easily shareable.
Who can access Reports?
- All users can access this feature.
There are two main types of reports within the Report Card: category reports and assignee reports. Report Cards are grouped by creation date — meaning that all data in the report is related to requests created within the selected date range.
Designing a Report
To design a report, click on the attributes along the top of the Report Card page.
Requests filtered by…
… that have been created …
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Calendar Quarter
- Last Calendar Quarter
- This Calendar Year
- Last Calendar Year
- Custom Range
After selecting a “filtered by” and a time range to analyze, you can choose to compare this data to another time range or not to compare this data to another time range.
After filtering by Category, you will be able to further filter by…
- All Categories or by one or more categories
- All Geographies or by one or more geographies
Export the Report Card
After setting filters for the Report, tap the download icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. After doing so, an XLSX file will be downloaded to your computer.
Subscribe to the ReportAfter setting filters for the Report, you can Subscribe to the report and have it sent to you via email on a recurring basis.
- Title: Each subscription should have a unique and descriptive name so that all reports can be properly managed.
- Recipients: Only members on the account can be added as a recipient
- Frequency: Select how often you wish for this report to be sent.
How is this Different from the Prior Reports?
There are two key differences between the prior Reports and the new Report Card:
- You can report on Assignees
- You can track the life cycle of Request based on when it was created.
Here’s an example:
A Request was created on January 15th, 2018 and then closed on February 15th, 2018. A report is generated for the month of January using the old Reports tab and using the new Report Card.
- The old Reports tab will show one Request created, but no Requests closed. Additionally, there is no data on how long it took for this Request to be closed.
- The new Report Card will show one Request created and one Request closed. This will also show that it took 30 days to close and will state that it was over the SLA.
The advantage here is that we are now more accurately assessing how effective we were based on the lifecycle of Requests, not just on when actions occurred.
How are the Columns in the Report Defined?The following columns are shown within the Report Card
- Created: The number of requests created within the chosen time period
- Acknowledged: The requests in #1 that have been acknowledged
- Closed: The requests in #1 that have been closed
- Days to Acknowledge: Average working days to acknowledge the requests in #2
- Days to Close: Average working days days to close the requests in #3
- SLA Days: The service level agreement of the category (n/a for assignee reports)
- % within SLA: The % of closed requests in #3 that were closed before the SLA was expired
- Overdue: The number of requests from #1 in any status that passed their due date before being closed. (e.g. if a request is not closed and is overdue, or if it was closed after its due date.)
- Outstanding: The number of requests from #1 that are not closed and have due dates prior to today