The Report tab on SeeClickFix offers a summary of request data to provide analytics and performance metrics. Reports are offered in a table view and chart view. They can be viewed in the web browser and set up as a one-time or recurring email. The table data can be downloaded in Excel format for further analysis and the chart data can be downloaded as a printable PDF. All users can access Reports.
There are three types of report data within Reports: category reports, assignee reports, and source reports. The data in reports is grouped by creation date - meaning that all data in the report is related to requests created within the selected date range.
Designing a Report
To design a report, click on the attributes at the top of the Reports page.
Requests filtered by:
That have been created:
- This Month
- Last Month
- This Calendar Quarter
- Last Calendar Quarter
- This Calendar Year
- Last Calendar Year
- Custom Range
After selecting a “filtered by” and a time range to analyze, you can choose to compare this data to another time range or not to compare this data to another time range.
After filtering by Category, you will be able to further filter by:
- All Categories or by one or more categories (categories are grouped by Agencies in the list)
- All Geographies or by one or more geographies
Export the Report
After setting filters for the Report, select the download icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. After doing so, an XLSX file will be downloaded to your computer.
Setup One-Time or Recurring Email ReportsAfter setting filters for the report, you can send the report via email on a one-time or recurring basis.
- Title: Each subscription should have a unique and descriptive name so that all reports can be properly managed.
- Recipients: Only members on the account can be added as a recipient.
- Frequency: Select how often you wish for this report to be sent.
How are the Columns in the Report Defined?The following columns are shown within the Report. Please note that calculated values are based on an 8-hour business day, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Created: The number of requests created within the chosen time period
- Acknowledged: The requests in #1 that have been acknowledged
- Closed: The requests in #1 that have been closed
- Days to Acknowledge: Average working days to acknowledge the requests in #2
- Days to Close: Average working days days to close the requests in #3
- SLA Days: The service level agreement of the category (n/a for assignee reports)
- % within SLA: The % of closed requests in #3 that were closed before the SLA was expired
- Overdue: The number of requests from #1 in any status that passed their due date before being closed. (e.g. if a request is not closed and is overdue, or if it was closed after its due date.)
- Outstanding: The number of requests from #1 that are not closed and have due dates prior to today