The Connector for ArcGIS is a way to seamlessly bring your SeeClickFix data into ArcGIS to be able to create representations and visualizations of your data using ArcGIS.
- Interesting in purchasing the ArcGIS Connector? Reach out to your Partnership Manager to learn more!
- At this time, the ArcGIS Connector does not support ArcGIS for Desktop (non-web based) applications or ESRI's Operational Dashboard tools. It was designed for their web-based platforms, either hosted (ArcGIS Online) or on-premise (Portal for ArcGIS, which is part of ArcGIS Enterprise).
To sync your SeeClickFix request data into an ArcGIS web map:
- Login to your ArcGIS Online organization (or your Portal for ArcGIS).
- Navigate to My Content.
- Select an existing web map or create a new one.
- Click Open in Web Viewer.
- Click Add.
- Click Add Layer from Web.
- Select an ArcGIS Server Web Service.
- Paste in the URL displayed on the SeeClickFix CRM settings page for the Connector for ArcGIS (admin/manager role required).