The Connector for ArcGIS is a way to seamlessly bring your SeeClickFix data into ArcGIS to be able to create representations and visualizations of your data using ArcGIS.
- Interesting in purchasing the ArcGIS Connector? Reach out to your Client Success Manager to learn more.
- At this time, the ArcGIS Connector does not support ArcGIS for Desktop (non-web-based) applications or ESRI's Operational Dashboard tools. It was designed for their web-based platforms, either hosted (ArcGIS Online) or on-premise (Portal for ArcGIS, which is part of ArcGIS Enterprise).
Learn how to sync your SeeClickFix request data into an ArcGIS web map below.
- Log in to your ArcGIS Online organization (or your Portal for ArcGIS)
- Navigate to My Content
- Select an existing web map or create a new one
- Click Open in Web Viewer
- Click Add
- Click Add Layer from Web
- Select an ArcGIS Server Web Service
- Paste in the URL displayed on the SeeClickFix Client Request Manager (CRM) settings page for the ArcGIS Connector (admin/manager role required)