Get Request Categories
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Maximo for a list of request categories (i.e. Maximo "Classifications") that should be offered on our public report forms.
- There is no limit to the number of request categories that can be synced with Maximo.
- Request categories are grouped into one or more city-defined service areas.
- This syncing feature is also available on-demand in our Citizen Request Manager (CRM).
Get Request Category Q&A
- For each Maximo request category (see #1), SeeClickFix will subsequently poll Maximo for a list of Q&A that the user should be prompted with.
- This syncing feature is also available on-demand in our CRM.
ArcGIS Address Search
Prior to sending a request to Maximo, SeeClickFix will optionally look up an alternative address from a city-provided ArcGIS geocode server. The map coordinates, user-submitted address, and ArcGIS-validated address are available for submission to Maximo.
SeeClickFix will submit issues to Maximo as they are created, for request categories configured to use the integration.
Get Request (i.e. Check Request Status)
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Maximo for changes to the request, in order to take the following actions:
- SeeClickFix will close the issue if the Maximo request has been closed.
- SeeClickFix can comment on the issue with a city-defined message if a Maximo request field matches a pre-configured value (e.g. Status = In Progress).
- This feature is also available on-demand in our CRM.
Create Comment on Request
Public comments added in SeeClickFix will be sent to the Maximo request as they are created.
Get Comments on Request
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Maximo for comments added to a request and will import those specifically marked as public. This is typically accomplished via a dedicated “public” checkbox (boolean field). If no public flag is available, we will fall back on a string prefix "To SCF:" in the actual comment itself.
- SCF will fetch comments at the same time as the status checks mentioned above.