SeeClickFix offers a Connect integration with TRAKiT. The SeeClickFix integration with TRAKiT will implement the following API operations.
1. Get Request Categories
- SeeClickFix will periodically query TRAKiT for the latest CRM Issue Types, and make them available as available request categories on our request submission forms.
- There is no limit to the number of request categories that can be synced with TRAKiT.
- Request categories are grouped into one or more city-defined service areas. This syncing feature is also available on-demand in our CRM.
2. Get Request Questions
- For each TRAKiT request category (see step 1), SeeClickFix will periodically query TRAKiT for the latest CRM Issue Sub-Types and make them available as answers to a sub-type question on the request submission forms.
- Each question can be configured with the following options:
- Default: Select the issue sub-type
- Answer Required?
- Default: true
- Answer Is Public?
- Default: true
- Internal Use Only?
- Default: false
- This syncing feature is also available on-demand in our CRM
3. ArcGIS Address Search
- Prior to sending a request to TRAKiT, SeeClickFix will optionally lookup an alternative address from a customer-provided ArcGIS geocode server.
- The map coordinates, user-submitted address, and ArcGIS-validated address are available for submission to TRAKiT.
4. Create Request
- SeeClickFix will submit requests to TRAKiT as they are created, for request categories configured to use the integration.
5. Get Request (i.e. Check Request Status)
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll TRAKiT for changes to the request, in order to take the following actions:
- SeeClickFix will close the issue if the TRAKiT issue status matches a pre-configured value, or set of values (e.g. Status = CLOSED or UNFOUNDED).
- SeeClickFix can comment on the issue with a pre-defined message if any TRAKiT issue field matches a pre-configured value (e.g. Status = PENDING).
- This feature is also available on-demand in our CRM.