- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Cartegraph for a list of request categories (i.e. Cartegraph "Request Issues") that should be offered on our public report forms.
- There is no limit to the number of request categories that can be synced with Cartegraph.
- Request categories are grouped into one or more city-defined service areas.
- This syncing feature is also available on-demand in our internal system.
- SeeClickFix will send requests to Cartegraph as they are created for request categories configured to use the integration.
- SeeClickFix will import requests that were directly entered into Cartegraph. This allows all Cartegraph requests to be available on SeeClickFix - website, apps, and widgets - not just the ones we send to Cartegraph.
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Cartegraph for changes to an integration request in order to take the following actions:
- SeeClickFix will close the request if it has been closed in Cartegraph.
- SeeClickFix will optionally comment on the request with a pre-defined message if a Cartegraph request field matches a pre-configured value (e.g. if TasksField >= 1, add comment “A work task has been created.”)
- This feature is also available on-demand in our internal system.
As part of the integration, SeeClickFix will either find and match an existing Requester in Cartegraph or will create a new Requester. As a default, SeeClickFix will send over the following requester fields:
- Email Address: <scf-user-email>
- First Name: “SeeClickFix”
- Last Name: “User”
As an additional option, the integration can also send over the additional fields using SeeClickFix secondary questions. To set this up, create a secondary question, and in the "Integration Key" field put the information in quotations below.
Note: All of these fields must be marked as private. This means that on the configuration page the Display answer publicly? box should not be checked.
- First name: "FirstNameField"
- Last name: "LastNameField"
- Address: "AddressNumberField"
- Unit: "UnitField"
- Street: "StreetField"
- City: "CityField"
- State: "StateField"
- Zip: "ZipCodeField"
- Phone: "PrimaryPhoneField"
- Secondary Phone: "SecondaryPhoneField"
- Prior to sending a request to Cartegraph, SeeClickFix uses the request location (X/Y coordinates) to fetch an address from the ESRI World Geocoder.
- The map coordinates, user-submitted address, and ArcGIS-validated address are all available for submission to Cartegraph.
- Public comments added in SeeClickFix will be sent to the Cartegraph request, as they are created.
- SeeClickFix will periodically poll Cartegraph for comments added to a request and will import those marked as public.
- This occurs at the same time as status checks.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.