This guide describes how to delete a Watch Area from the citizen side of SeeClickFix.com
Who can create watch areas?
- All users can access this feature.
What is a Watch Area?A Watch Area is a way for anyone to be notified when issues are reported or acted on within a specific area. This allows users to stay involved in their communities or for elected officials to get a sense of what things are being reported by their constituencies.
Deleting a Watch Area
- Navigate to www.seeclickfix.com and login
- Click on your profile icon and then click My Content
- Next, you will be able to click on Watch Areas
- Click the Cog Icon next to the Watch Area you wish to delete and then click Delete