You can create recurring data exports to have a CSV spreadsheet of requests created in your city or town emailed to one or more members of your organization.
Only Owner level users have the ability to create, view, and edit a recurring data export.
Define the Report's Intent, Frequency, and Recipients
To edit an existing report, click the gear to the right of the report in your exports list and select “edit”.
Navigate to CRM > Manage Organization and then click "Recurring Data Exports" in the left-aligned menu
- Click Schedule a data export
- Give the report a descriptive Title
- Choose the Email Frequency
- List the email address you would like the reports to route to within the Recipients field. For multiple addresses, add each email address separated by commas without spaces
Define the Report's Timing and Data
- Time Range
- The time range is based on when requests are created.
- For reports of requests created within the past 24 hours, set the slider to show '1 day' to 'Now'
- For reports of requests created over the past month, set the slider to show '30 days' to 'Now'
- Current Request Status
- Selecting status will help to define reports that target status changes over time
- Request Category
- Selecting a Request Category will help when creating a Data Export for managers of specific categories
- Search Terms
- Performs a keyword search on the Summary and Description requests fields
- Example: Configure report of all open graffiti requests by marking the checkbox next to open and select the “graffiti” request category from your “Agency/Request Category” drop-down.
- Click Save to complete your report configuration.