You can create recurring data exports to have a CSV spreadsheet of requests created in your city or town emailed to one or more members of your organization.
Important Note: Only Owner level users have the ability to create, view, and edit a recurring data export.
- In the Citizen Request Manager (CRM) navigate to Profile > Manage Organization.
- Click Recurring Data Exports.
- Select Schedule a data export.
- Fill out New Recurring Data Export fields.
- Title: Give the report a descriptive Title.
- Email Frequency: Choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Recipients: List the email address you would like the reports to route to.
- Note: For multiple addresses, add each email address separated by commas without spaces.
- Time Range: The time range is based on when requests are created
- For reports of requests created within the past 24 hours, set the slider to show '1 day' to 'Now'.
- For reports of requests created over the past month, set the slider to show '30 days' to 'Now'.
- Current Request Status: Select a status to help to define reports that target status changes over time.
- Request Category: Selecting a Request Category will help when creating a Data Export for managers of specific categories.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) % Expired: Choose a percentage from the dropdown.
- Search Terms: Performs a keyword search on the Title and Description requests fields
- Example: Configure the report of all open graffiti requests by marking the checkbox next to open and selecting the “graffiti” request category from your “Agency/Request Category” drop-down.
- Time Zone: Choose the time zone for the data presentation.
- Click Update to complete your report configuration.