You can create recurring data exports to have a CSV spreadsheet of requests created in your city or town emailed to one or more members of your organization.
Only Owner level users have the ability to create, view, and edit a recurring data export.
- Navigate to Profile > Manage Organization.
- Click Recurring Data Exports.
- Select Schedule a data export.
- Fill out New Recurring Data Export fields.
- Title: Give the report a descriptive Title.
- Email Frequency: Choose Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Recipients: List the email address you would like the reports to route to.
- Note: For multiple addresses, add each email address separated by commas without spaces.
- Time Range: The time range is based on when requests are created
- For reports of requests created within the past 24 hours, set the slider to show '1 day' to 'Now'.
- For reports of requests created over the past month, set the slider to show '30 days' to 'Now'.
- Current Request Status: Select a status to help to define reports that target status changes over time.
- Request Category: Selecting a Request Category will help when creating a Data Export for managers of specific categories.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) % Expired: Choose a percentage from the dropdown.
- Search Terms: Performs a keyword search on the Title and Description requests fields
- Example: Configure the report of all open graffiti requests by marking the checkbox next to open and selecting the “graffiti” request category from your “Agency/Request Category” drop-down.
- Time Zone: Choose the time zone for the data presentation.
- Click Update to complete your report configuration.