Sometimes more than one citizen will submit the same request. To avoid duplicating efforts with staff in the field, you can merge Requests together into one.
You can mark a request as a duplicate within the Request List and Detail view.
- Navigate to the Requests tab.
- Check the request you'd like to mark as a duplicate of another.
- Select Mark as Duplicate.
- Enter the SeeClickFix (now Citizen Relationship Management) request ID number for the request that is duplicated.
- Note: As you type the request ID into the field, SeeClickFix (Citizen Relationship Management) searches the database for matching numbers. Once a match is found, SeeClickFix (Citizen Relationship Management) displays some basic information about the Request. This provides an opportunity to confirm that this is the duplicate Request.
- Click Update.
- Note: The request that was marked as a duplicate of the other will automatically go into the Archived state (this can't be re-opened).