The Map tab on the CRM allows organization users to get a spatial representation of Requests. The Request displayed on this map can be filtered and adjusted to be as specific or as general as needed.
The Map tab on the CRM allows organization users to get a spatial representation of Requests. The Requests displayed on this map can be filtered and adjusted to be as specific or general as needed.
How is the Map most helpful?
- Find a needle in a haystack. You can easily sort through thousands of requests to find a specific request based on location, keyword search, and other filters. Once you've filtered a list, you can easily bookmark and save the page in your browser, so you can easily find it again.
- Assign work based on location. You can quickly assign work based on category and location of requests.
- Visualize trends and find problem areas. You can view requests to see where there are hot spots to budget for and plan accordingly.
With the Discovery Map, you can:
- View thousands of requests on a map
- Filter and search to find exactly the set of requests you are looking for
- Click on a request to see its details and act right from there
To take action on a request:
- Click on the request to display the Request Side Bar
- Select the action to perform
You can select the "Full page view" from the Request Side Bar to be redirected to the Request Detail page
The map is fully functional from your mobile device, as well.