Service Request Categories can be set to Internal and/or Private, but these are not the same. Learn about the difference in this video.
Service requests can be created and/or edited to have different exposure settings that will affect who can see the information created. If a service request is not marked as "internal use only" or "private," all information will be present on the public-facing site.
- Internal Use Only: Service request category is only visible to government employees (hence the name "internal use"), but the report is publicly visible when posted.
- Private: Service request category is visible to all, but the report does not have a public-facing report page after submission.
- Please Note: A service request category can only be marked private by a SeeClickFix Admin. for the following reasons:
- The request category is potentially dangerous for the caller (such as Drug Activity, Police Tips).
- The request category is also marked "Internal Use Only" (such as Projects, City Facility Maintenance).
- The request category must adhere to a specific law or statute around privacy.
- Internal Use Only + Low Visibility: Service request category is only visible to government employees, and the report does have a public-facing page once posted.
- This report is not visible from the “account” place page, mobile apps, or widgets.
- When we use this type, we suggest disabling POI and watching area emails so that residents do not receive email notifications. Please reach out to your Partnership Manager or email@example.com if you need assistance in doing so.
- Internal Use Only + Private: Service request categories are only visible to government employees and there is no public-facing report page after submission.