Within each Request Category, you can set users to be the Automatic Assigner and the Automatic Assignee. This setting allows for workflow automation and organizational transparency.
Who can adjust Automatic Assignments in Request Categories?
- Owner users can access this feature.
- The Manage Organization tab is only visible to Owners.
Accessing Request Categories
- To access Request Categories click the Profile Icon and then Manage Organization. Request Categories is located in the left-hand navigation
Automate Your WorkflowWithout SeeClickFix, you might have had an administrative assistant receive all citizen requests, and they would route those requests to the appropriate department and staff member. However, with Automatic Assignments, you can configure this to occur automatically. Here's an example:
- A citizen reports a Pothole issue, using the SeeClickFix app
- The City's IT Manager has discussed with Public Works who should always be handling Pothole requests, and they have configured this within the Pothole Request Category. As such, the Pothole issue is automatically assigned to the appropriate staff member, and the citizen sees immediate action on their issue.