Request categories form the foundation of what kind of Requests your organization will receive. Here are some best practices that will help you effectively and efficiently manage the Request Category configuration.
Who can adjust Request Category configurations?
- Owner users can access this feature.
- The Manage Organization tab is only visible to Owners.
Accessing Request Categories
- To access Request Categories click the Profile Icon and then Manage Organization. Request Categories is located in the left-hand navigation
Organizing Request Categories by Moving and AlphabetizingEnsuring clear organization within the Request Categories area will help you easily and effectively manage your Requests.
- Click on the Cog icon to the right of the Agency
- Within the menu that appears, click Alphabetize Request Categories
- The page will refresh and you will see all of the Request Categories in that agency in alphabetical order
Move Up or Down
- Click on the Cog icon to the right of the Agency, Category, or Question you wish to move
- Within the menu that appears, click Move Up or Move Down
- The page will refresh and you will see that item in the new position