When a citizen uses SeeClickFix to report an issue, they will be presented with a list of Request Categories to select from to classify their report.
Who can configure Request Categories?Owner level users have the permissions to make adjustments to the configuration of the account, including Request Categories.
Looking for additional resources on configuring Request Categories?
- Common Request Categories by Department
- Adding New Request Categories
- Add a Question or Message to a Request Category
- Remove or Disable a Request Category
- Best Practices for Managing Request Categories
- Enabling User Restrictions on Request Categories
- What are Automatic Assignments?
- What is a Service Level Agreement (SLA)?
- What is "Email to Route Requests" mean within a Request Category?
- What is the Difference between "Internal" and "Private" Request Categories?