Notices allow you to deliver location-based messages to the public via email and mobile apps.
Notices is a purchasable feature and if you are interested in learning more about this after reviewing this guide, please reach out to your Client Success Manager.
- Navigate to username > Manage Organization
- Scroll down and select Notices
- View Notices
- Title: The internal title of the notice
- Status: See if the notice is Published or in Draft status
- Recipients: View the number of recipients of the notice
- Note: A draft will show estimated email recipients based on geography. Published notices will show the actual recipients it was emailed to.
- Note: If a notice is only set to show on the web, nothing will display in the Recipients column. If the notice will also send emails, it will display the number of email recipients.
- Scheduled Send Date: View the date the notice is scheduled to send